This youth employment service supports Vancouver and Surrey’s youth aged 16-30 to achieve employment. In partnership with Starbucks and BladeRunners, the program provides life skills guidance, employment skills coaching, training certifications, and work experience in preparation for employment and increased health and well-being.
The next start date for the Baristas Training Program is October 11. Participants will attend 6 weeks of life skills and employability workshops as well as receive 3 certificates.
- 16 – 30 years old
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Must live in the lower mainland of Vancouver
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Have not participated in another program funded by Access BladeRunners
- Able to attend each class via Zoom with video and audio and/or in-person
- There is a training allowance available
To Apply: Please fill out this referral form. You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call 604-999-2301 or 604-992-2133