This youth employment service supports Vancouver and Surrey at-risk youth aged 16-30 to achieve employment. In partnership with Starbucks and BladeRunners, the program provides life skills guidance, employment skills coaching, training certifications, and work experience in preparation for employment and increased health and well-being.
The next Baristas Training Program will be provided online via Zoom. Participants will attend 5 weeks of life skills and employability workshops as well as receive 5 certificates. The program will start on November 17th and end on December 17th running on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 1 pm – 4 pm.
- 16 – 30 years old
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Must live in the lower mainland of Vancouver
- Not a full-time student
- Not working more than 20 hours/week
- Have not completed a post-secondary degree
- Have not participated in another program funded by Access BladeRunners
- Able to attend each class via Zoom with video and audio
- There is a training allowance available
For more information call 604-999-2301 and to apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.