This youth employment service supports Vancouver and Surrey’s youth aged 16-30 to achieve employment. In partnership with BladeRunners, the program provides life skills guidance, employment skills coaching, training certifications, and work experience in preparation for employment and increased health and well-being.
The next Baristas Training Program will run from July 18 – August 24, 2023. Please check back on this website for specific dates. Participants will attend 6 weeks of life skills and employability workshops as well as receive 3 certificates.
- 16 – 30 years old
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Must live in the lower mainland of Vancouver
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Have not participated in another program funded by Access BladeRunners
- Able to attend each class via Zoom with video and audio and/or in-person
- There is a training allowance available
To Apply: Please fill out this referral form. You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call 604-999-2301 or 604-992-2133