- Provide mentoring and positive role modeling for youth.
- Enhance resiliency and protective factors to allow for positive life decisions.
- Establish programs and activities that enhance positive personal development.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Raise awareness of the dangers of drug use and the benefits of non-using choices.
- Reduce the likelihood that youth will start using substances.
- Delay the progression of alcohol and drug use by youth in our communities.
Prevention Facilitators enhance youth knowledge about substance use and emphasize the benefits of healthy choices and decision making. A variety of topics are available.
Groups are tailored to the needs of each school. These can include gender specific, leadership development, and skill-building/recreational focused programming.
Suspension Education Sessions
Students who are suspended for alcohol or drug related reasons can be referred directly by the school (referral form required).
The focus is on empowering youth to make healthy choices, to be connected to their school, and find a place where they can belong.
Health Promotion Events and Activities
We provide interactive and educational activities that are planned based on national events, existing school and community activities, and student-led initiatives.