Administration – Vancouver (Job #1000 – 1906)
Regular Full Time (35 hours/week) (Grid 17)
PCRS is a long-standing, award-winning not-for-profit that serves the most vulnerable people in the Province of B.C. We believe that helping the most marginalized individuals and families will raise the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Our vision is to see everyone thriving in strong, healthy communities, and our mission is to inspire healthy and inclusive communities through leadership and collaboration. We value advocacy, diversity and inclusion, empowerment, service excellence, stewardship, and well-being. We have been recognized for placing a high value on work-life balance. Our Employee Family Assistance Program has a full preventative health program including nutrition awareness, stress reduction, and tools to assist our staff with maintaining work-life balance. We take care of our people who take care of the people we serve.
The Impact Evaluation Coordinator aims to carry out the strategic objectives of Pacific Community Resources Society (PCRS) through the coordination of data collection across all service streams. The coordinator provides standard and data analysis which support the work of the Impact Evaluation and Quality Improvement Manager, as well as other program managers or supervisors, when assigned. As well, the position is responsible for ensuring proper and effective use of the agency’s database for a number of needs including report development and outcomes reporting. The coordinator will also support the accreditation process. This position requires a sound understanding of data collection, confidentiality of information, service operations, and culture sensitivity.
- Coordinates the implementation of the Service Experience Surveys across all programs.
- Develop critical incident reports monthly and annually with a detailed analysis of trends, location and type of incident.
- Coordinate the use, maintenance, and access of the agency’s database for staff and other stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of the Performance Measurement and Management.
- Coordinate the implementation of Service Manuals across the agency.
- Support quarterly physical file audits and accreditation related projects.
- Coordinate youth and family engagement events through preparing presentation on survey results and develop materials for distribution.
- Support the manager in responding to requests for information according to Protection of Privacy legislation.
Academic and Job Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, combined with at least two (2) years’ experience in an applicable field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Relevant experience in human services delivery.
- Advanced data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working within a culturally inclusive environment for staff, partners, and participants.
- Criminal record check including the vulnerable sector
- Standard first aid certificate and CPR
Manager, Impact Evaluation and Quality Improvement
Salary Range: $26.20/hour – $29.87/hour, plus benefit package (100% employer paid)
“PCRS fosters an environment that ensures a sense of belonging, dignity, and respect. We welcome applications from persons with diverse backgrounds and all abilities.”