Supporting local Employers is a key component to Pacific Community Resources Society and the WorkBC Employment Services Network.
Some of the services available to you as an Employer include:
- Recruiting skilled employees
- Pre-screen applicants
- Professionally arrange job placements
- Provide post placement support and follow-up
- Support employers and employees with ongoing training and workshops
- Assist in the event of an employment crisis
- WAGE SUBSIDY SUPPORTS that help Employers with funding to provide on-the-job training
Check out our Wage Subsidy Page for more information.
Contact Us to see how we can work together to support you as an employer.