Administrative Office (Job # 1000 – 1005)
Regular Part Time (Grid 14)
Pacific Community Resources Society (PCRS) is an award-winning, accredited not-for-proﬁt that has served the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley for over 30 years. Our participants are often vulnerable or marginalized from society. PCRS is committed to integrated service delivery that is people-centred, inclusive, collaborative, and evidence-based. PCRS has an annual operating budget of approximately 24 million, employs nearly 350 staff, and engages over 200 volunteers.
This position requires a sound understanding of service quality improvement, evaluation/outcomes measurement, and data collection methods. The successful quality assurance analyst works collaboratively with program managers, supervisors, and front-line staff to ensure effective data collection methods and program evaluation strategies.
- Ensure the agency-wide database is used effectively.
- Lead and support tasks of the project scope which includes, but not limited to, database implementation and helpdesk operations.
- Work with front-line staff, supervisors, managers, and directors in the creation and development of reports needed for a variety of stakeholders including internal users and funders.
- Analyze any immediate issue and provide a software solution or an alternative method of correcting and working around the problem.
- Train, mentor, and coach new and existing staff on the agency-wide database.
- Diagnose problems and identify a range of solutions for front-line use.
- Develop resource planning and estimates to ensure work is completed according to the program schedule.
- Support the creation of tools, methods and guidelines for the organization’s approach to outcomes measurement.
- Support the identification of compelling metrics for measuring PCRS’s impact.
- Support the development of qualitative and quantitative outcomes measurement methods.
- Assist with the agency’s reaccreditation process, including identifying gaps, creating solutions, and working with staff to ensure recommendations are implemented.
- Create reports and analyze trends in agency data, including critical incidents, demographics, participants, and stakeholders’ outcomes.
- Work as a liaison between program level staff and the quality assurance team to ensure the implementation of quality assurance projects.
Academic and Job Experience Required:
BBA or BA in a related field and two years’ experience in the non-profits sector. Additional diploma(s) or training is considered an asset.
At least two years’ experience working with databases or systems related to the collection of participants’ demographics and goals tracking/attainment.
- Criminal Record Check including the vulnerable sector
- Valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license and driver’s abstract an asset
- Alexis Vargas, Manager, Quality Assurance
Salary Range: $23.64/hour – $26.92/hour, plus benefits
“PCRS fosters an environment that ensures a sense of belonging, dignity, and respect. We welcome applications from persons with diverse backgrounds and all abilities.”